The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 10d

Merry Christmas everyone!!! 

I spent Christmas in scrubs (it’s been a long time since I was in scrubs lol) as our youngest, who hasn’t been well since Monday, has suspected viral meningitis and deteriorated last night.

He is home now and much brighter, but we have to keep an eye on him incase he deteriorates again. 

I’ve seen hundreds of cannulas put in before but when it happens to your own child who is clearly very unwell... the tears just fall out of your eyes involuntarily. 😢

• Sad 2

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 10d

Merry belated Christmas all.

That sucks about your little fella, Fluff. Hope he's on the mend today and you've all been able to have a bit more of achill day.

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 10d

Pretty busy actually, Keify. Had a dinner thing at a friends of the girl I've been seeing Christmas eve, then breakfast with my folks Chrissy morning then lunch at the girl's family, then my dad's side of the family came over for lunch today.

Now looking forward to having a couple of days off to myself.

How was yours? Ate a decent steak by the looks?

• Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 13d

Sounds like you've had plenty on :) nice work on getting into xmas stuff with the new girl's family/friends etc; getting serious? :P

The steak was not xmas specific haha, just on a whim, but excellent nonetheless.

Had xmas lunch with my mother, brother and my gf and my bro's gf. Drove back home and went to the gym later that afternoon. Today has been cricket all day :)  my father's side of the usual xmas stuff didn't happen due to him going to his mates place in Adelaide, so half of my usual commitments didn't happen (at the usual time).