The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Member For: 8y 11m 22d
4 hours ago, Mrs Jeturbo said:

Happy Friday Keith. 

Wwmfg on a Friday... this new found flexibility I have with my job. To be fair I had it pretty damn good before, but covid has made us all aware of how much better things are when they’re flexible. 

I normally like to start early finish early so I’m normally done by 3 and I’m combo working from home and in the office. Today I needed to be on our site at 7 so I did that and started at 10am in the office, when home by 3 and now still working finishing off some stuff. 

Last night I worked til 9pm at home but I had all Monday morning off til 11am and worked from home the rest of the day. You get the drift... it’s just fantastic. I have so many medical appts and family stuff and I can work around it 100% whenever necessary. It’s just fantastic! 

Government job... I hope I can stay in government forever tbh! 

Definitely have raised a really good point, alot of offices and companies will be looking at how they use the office space after the Covid 19 pandemic.

My partners friend, her husband works for Westpac in the loan management department. He's been setup at home with full computer and headset for fielding calls.

He's actually wondering why he even needs to go to the office anymore. Everything can be done from his home.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 16d

Morning Keith. 
took the little guy karting for his birthday 2 hours out of Adelaide for the day/night and ended up getting a front row seat to some car testing.

Edited by Mrs Jeturbo
  • Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

morning all, hope your work week starts off swimmingly, assuming you're both working and your work week starts on a Monday haha :)