The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 8m 10d
18 hours ago, k31th said:

what are you driving these days, MBAF?

Just a turbo daily

17 hours ago, Puffwagon said:

Feeling old man. Same stuff different day for the most part. But overall gettin there, gettin there. What's new with you?

Everything my way...selling up and getting everything ready for the next 12 months on the road.

Been doing some leisure activities for the last 6 months or so. Usual stuff 

6 hours ago, El Andrew said:

Good to hear from you@Puffwagon and@MBAF

Feeling a bit old man myself. Went for a run yesterday for the first time in 6 months. Right hip was very sore for the rest of the day. Woke up fine today so hopefully it will stop if I stick to the running.

How's things with you?

Might need to do some stretching

5 hours ago, Rab said:

4 "mature" kids and a grandaughter in Prep (having to do the homeschool thing) in lockdown with me

Am pretty much over it - almost want to get the virus so I can get into ICU for a bit of rest and relaxation lol

Well things are easing over the next few weeks, although I can guarantee it's likely to get out of control again before the vaccine is released, because to many stupid kents

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 23d

Yes I know it's a turbo falcon site but
Does anyone know of or can anyone recommend a good diesel tuning/mod workshop around Sydney?

A mate had his N80 Hilux tuned at some small shop and a couple week's later the turbo dies. Probably cooked it running the extra boost.

Also I'm looking at getting an N80 Hilux for work and that normal driving thing. The Falcon is just a bit too hard to drive sensibly in traffic.

Cheers yer pelicans.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 14d

too hard to drive sensibly? haha if there's traffic you just putt it about because you can't accelerate hard... then when there's no traffic, who cares? :P

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 23d

Yes and no k31th. Hard biting clutch, R888r tyres and all the mad awesome sounds, cams, turbo whistle and loud exhaust, pretty much impossible not to thrash it.

• Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 2m 12d
2 hours ago, OZYWALKER said:

Yes I know it's a turbo falcon site but
Does anyone know of or can anyone recommend a good diesel tuning/mod workshop around Sydney?

A mate had his N80 Hilux tuned at some small shop and a couple week's later the turbo dies. Probably cooked it running the extra boost.

Also I'm looking at getting an N80 Hilux for work and that normal driving thing. The Falcon is just a bit too hard to drive sensibly in traffic.

Cheers yer pelicans.

Hey Dan

Back in the mid noughties West End diesel in wetherill Park had a pretty good reputation, they're still getting decent reviews on google

Quoted instead of edited

Edited by camo86T
  • Like 1