The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

clearly it's a trend what with between J@ and now this cat, it's a close-run race as to which is uglier :P  hahaha

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

ahh yes, forgot about the bulldog haha you're creating a family of uglies around you so that you look the best? similar to the DUFF hypothesis? :lololol:

• Haha 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 16d
5 hours ago, k31th said:

ahh yes, forgot about the bulldog haha you're creating a family of uglies around you so that you look the best? similar to the DUFF hypothesis? :lololol:

omg stop revealing my secrets hahaha 

I call it discount Botox LOLOLOLOL 

:lololol:

in all honesty I’ve never had a cat, and cats are karnttts, but I did some reading on the personality of the sphynx and fell in love with the idea of their playful but loving nature (which was the same as why we got the British bulldog). I have to say he is far more friendly and loving than I even anticipated. 

I actually, in all honesty, find them absolutely adorable!!! No word of a lie I think they’re super cute and hilarious to watch and be in the presence of. If practicality wasn’t an issue then I would have got a British short haired grey (grumpy cat) as they’re also cute, but they don’t have the personality. I think the fact it’s Hairless was the tipping point of awesome coz u hate having hair on my clothes, I think it’s revolting having pet hair on your black top or jeans and looks dirty and frankly I have zero Farrrks for brushing a cat every day and then they would be able to snuggle in bed or cuddle on the couch. 

I think it’s just different strokes for different folks but I’m already in love and j@, admit it or not, as already given plenty of scratches (and I know him, he’s just kick the thing if he hated it lol). 

ozy- when and if he comes home with crazy sh*t, be it car parts or a chameleon I have and always will be cool with it. 🤣

EDIT: as I typed that I am cooking dinner and I walk into the lounge to find the kitten snuggled up sleeping basically on j@s Lao LOLOLOLOL 

Edited by Mrs Jeturbo