The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 28d

This unit wasn't liking summer in a 45*C plant room, loves cutting on HP.
Yet they'd rather pay the call out than fit an extraction fan like we keep saying......78900ecc7b97ea7ef1cf3093521067c9.jpg547467a0c63b9d75ec2ab5d49e1b173b.jpg828e6488c7870023f55f2e0afeade736.jpg6961a9240999c829ed723901fee8108c.jpg

• Member For: 14y 5m 14d
1 hour ago, bloodycrashboy said:

Does anyone even use 91 in a turbo falcon?

I got mine pre-tuned by XFT and was told it was tuned for BP98 so I've stuck with BP98.

There's usually only 2 cents difference between BP98 and most of the other decent fuel stations 98's so I've never thought to try anyone elses product.

I remember ages ago K31th or someone mentioning E85 is great for cleaning out the fuel system, I've wondered that now I have an injectors only tune, would it be worthwhile running a tank or two and then changing the fuel filter?

As the car is 10 years old this November, I'm definitely going to change the fule pump - I'm thinking Pierburg at this stage considering the number of people with noisy 044's - and the fuel sock, I remember speaking to UberXR a few years back at Racewars and he loved his Peirburg.

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d
2 hours ago, Ezy2Confuze said:

I got mine pre-tuned by XFT and was told it was tuned for BP98 so I've stuck with BP98.

There's usually only 2 cents difference between BP98 and most of the other decent fuel stations 98's so I've never thought to try anyone elses product.

I remember ages ago K31th or someone mentioning E85 is great for cleaning out the fuel system, I've wondered that now I have an injectors only tune, would it be worthwhile running a tank or two and then changing the fuel filter?

As the car is 10 years old this November, I'm definitely going to change the fule pump - I'm thinking Pierburg at this stage considering the number of people with noisy 044's - and the fuel sock, I remember speaking to UberXR a few years back at Racewars and he loved his Peirburg.

You cant just run E85.  The car will run lean.  You could run a few tanks at 20% E85 and dont rev it up

• Member For: 14y 5m 14d

Classic conversation in the kitchen this morning whilst some staff were getting coffees and I was finishing up breakfast.

One of the ladies said to one of our male staff "What did you get up to on the weekend?"

His reply was "Sunday I had port and S3x" - he recently split from his wife and after 3 months found someone new, so he's obviously taking advantage after years of being married 🙂

Well that certainly stopped all further conversation, whilst the female staff member's brain was trying to process what she just heard, I walked past and noticed he had the Superman "S" t-sirt, so I piped up with "Hence the t-shirt hey Kris?"

Then I left whilst about 10 staff all looked in his direction to see the shirt he had on.

• Haha 2