The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

it's 4c/L cheaper than 91, so it wouldn't surprise me if a bunch of people are using it in their everyday vehicles that have "E10 compatible" stickers on the inside of the fuel door :idunno:

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d

We have no E10 in Perth.   I run BP 98 ( refinery 10 mins from my house) or E85.  The rest of the fuel is unknown so I dont buy it..

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 11y 10m 25d

I run e10  when I don’t feel like living life one jerry can at a time. Falcon loves it and still smashes in 15psi I think on that tune. 

One of the exhaust nuts was turning freely in on the manifold. Pulled the nut out praying it was the thread on the nut/Stud, stud came with it. Que nice chunks of aluminium In stud thread. Thread repair guy said he couldn’t do it with the manifold on. So manifold off and while it’s off I’m sending the turbo back to procharge to inspect a potential fault. Oh well lucky I bought the soarer, 

planning to go back to Wakefield with it on the 14th so hopefully it’s back on the road by then

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

ouch... going to be an interesting job for the guy to repair a stud thread in the head itself...

Wakefield, eh? smash some tyres or some times?

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
8 hours ago, MattyP said:

I run e10  when I don’t feel like living life one jerry can at a time. Falcon loves it and still smashes in 15psi I think on that tune. 

One of the exhaust nuts was turning freely in on the manifold. Pulled the nut out praying it was the thread on the nut/Stud, stud came with it. Que nice chunks of aluminium In stud thread. Thread repair guy said he couldn’t do it with the manifold on. So manifold off and while it’s off I’m sending the turbo back to procharge to inspect a potential fault. Oh well lucky I bought the soarer, 

planning to go back to Wakefield with it on the 14th so hopefully it’s back on the road by then

Is it the last bolt at the rear of the head.   That one always seems to be an issue. 

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members

Just been reading old threads.  Thinking about  all the newbys, with all the parts available. I remember running drilled injectors.

inj%201_zpsh8kcqms4.jpg

inj%202_zps6lzollvf.jpg

Edited by arronm

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 1m 17d
10 hours ago, arronm said:

Just been reading old threads. 

Same here, but in my case the WPMO thread.... somehow ended up there from a search, must've now read about 40 pages of BS from 2012

srsly funny chit