The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 26d

Wow man...I wanted a long neck at 10 o'clock, about an hour ago. The local was shut so I figured I go to the 4 long necks for $20 shop. 20 minutes later they are shut too, even though they used to be open until midnight! WTF man?! Drive half way home and get a 6 pack for $21 and finally an hour later I am home.

What the hell is that sh*t?!?!

To top things off the hectic acceleration of my car dumped my phone out of my pocket under the seat which took a good 5 minutes to retrieve cos of the under seat glove box...

Pfft time for a beer :drinks:

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 15d

lol sounds like you just had about as much fun as the bloke who just most recently started a thread has/will had/have... oh gee...

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

To be honest I cranked the beats, cranked the heater and had an hour to myself driving my turbo territory so it wasn't that bad. I turned the boost up to 17psi after 4000rpm yesterday, so it was super quick tonight as the outside temps are 5c.

It was still a wtf moment cos a 1 minute trip turned into a 1 hour trip.

I just saw that thread, I wonder what cost 8k? He should get it sorted pretty easy now that he's here.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

It was good.

I did a quick tune yesterday and the fuel was 11.8 to 12:1. I added 1.1% more fuel (based on injector size) after I removed the wb which would have put it mid 11's. I probably could have left it though. 

It broke up slightly a couple of times by the time I got home this evening, so I'll put some new plugs in.

Haha I just regapped the original 150xxxkm iridium plugs when I bought it and they're stuffed. Lol they were already worn, but I squeezed the last bit out of them. 

Edited by Puffwagon

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 29d
  • Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Eh I got over 5000km from them so I'm happy with that. They'll probably be fine on 98 and 15 pounds but lighting off a e40 blend at mid 11s is a bit much at 17 pounds.

Yeah I'm a tight arse but I have my reasons. 

Brb putting the toddler back to bed...