• Member For: 11y 11m 16d

I’m going to Wakefield tomorrow 

will post pics of fun or destruction depending on how the day goes 

cheers

• Like 1

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 7d

I'll be happy when I eventually finish all my uni work - so incredibly over it and trying to juggle the busyness at work and study 😑

Boss has been nice enough to give me some study leave over easter to try and punch a bunch of it out - but I'm still going to go back without really getting to have much of a break.

Edited by .Stripes.

Yeah. Just got one more assignment left after the one I'm currently working on. Ideally I'd love to knock both of them off before going back to work on Monday, then it's all done...but with how long this one's taking I'm not so sure.

The software package I have to use to do it all is horrendous. Looks like something straight out of Windows 98 and any menu item you select spawns a new window, but not always on top of all the others it currently has open...so you have to hunt around and move all the other windows out the way to find it. It makes me angry...

• Thanks 1

Doing a Grad Cert in Geostatistics. My old company started off paying for it as it was going to help me with a potentially different role, but then I had to pay them back when I changed jobs and figured I'd started it and already then paid for a chunk of it myself I should probably finish it so the money was for something. It's still relevent to my new job, in that it's helpful to understand so I can advise clients on how to do similar things in our software, so I can claim fees etc on tax as a self education expense...but I don't really NEED it now, so my motivation is severly lacking...