The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

Psychologically everyone responds to motivators in different ways.... is it a choice ... yes... but if you can curve your “laziness” for lack of a better term, by doing them in a different location because that means more productivity, then so be it. 

When I I was a gym junkie after I had Hudson, I had zero motivation at home because I was tired and up all night etc etc, but an hour a day respite at the gym made me want to do things, then at home I was more inclined to be more active. I was doing 1&1/2 hours at the gym every day plus a 5km walk with jet and sit ups and push ups every night.... without the gym in the first place I would have done nothing because it was all too hard at home. 

Same reason as I cannot study by correspondence, as I get distracted and too busy doing life that I don’t do the study. 

I think people are just different. 

And hey if you can do that all from home then kudos to you... you get to save the $14 a week. 

Doesn’t mean the people who can’t are lazy ... means they motivate in a different way. 

• Like 1

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 7d

A technique I found for getting yourself to the gym is don't think you need to be doing all the exercises that are recommend for getting fit and big etc.

If your not feeling it on a certain day just go and train some arms plus some cardio. Or if you have another part of your body that is already well defined/big continue to train it with aggression to keep seeing them results.

The reality is you would need to train for well over 12 months natural to become remotely imbalanced.

Basically don't get to hung up on following the strict full body exercises

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d
15 minutes ago, gaz097 said:

The reality is you would need to train for well over 12 months natural to become remotely imbalanced.

My bench was always my weak part. After 10 months I could row 140kg for 10 but could only bench 110 for 6.

Can do nothing for nothing now though. 

#allthebeers

• Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 1m 16d
10 hours ago, gaz097 said:

Somebody should've told the top heavy chicken legged specimens that seem to hang around gyms these days...

But then again 'natural' probably isn't their thing.

Edited by camo86T

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 7m 13d
13 hours ago, Puffwagon said:

My bench was always my weak part. After 10 months I could row 140kg for 10 but could only bench 110 for 6.

Can do nothing for nothing now though. 

#allthebeers

Lack of bench will come from shoulders. It’s crucial to ensure you are keeping your rotator cuffs strengthened up

happy easter everyone. Hope you all have a safe and happy day 😄

• Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

Shoulders were 60 x 4. Gehay.

Also I don't know about this awd crap when only one tyre smokes to fark. Lsd in the back? Lsd in the front? Take lsd and move to perth? Move to perth and drink the water? What do?

#57boxzofwine