The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 25d

Haha there's a track day at Mallala in 10 days too and it's half the price of tailem bend. Gotta get them street races in though.

The drag strip better open this year. Ain't nobody got time to drive to mexico.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 2m 12d
21 hours ago, MBAF said:

so first GOT episode was average

Spoiler alert

Thought it was pretty solid myself 

Storyline a bit disjointed - intricacies of yara's escape lost me - but pretty good apart from that. Any case an average GOT episode > decent anything else imho

Dragon CGI on point as usual, flight footage actually reminded me of a couple of fighter jets in the alps or similar - @MBAF you should've appreciated this - as did the comment snow made afterwards about it ruining horses for him, sort of what I imagine a fighter joyride would do for quick cars

Someone do a meme of mbaf as DT riding @Puffwagon as drogon... cos puff the magic dragon innit da hurr hurr

And a hamster afterwards squeaking that it didn't break his windows anyway lolol

• Haha 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 25d
1 hour ago, camo86T said:

Spoiler alert

Reveal hidden contents

Thought it was pretty solid myself 

Storyline a bit disjointed - intricacies of yara's escape lost me - but pretty good apart from that. Any case an average GOT episode > decent anything else imho

Dragon CGI on point as usual, flight footage actually reminded me of a couple of fighter jets in the alps or similar - @MBAF you should've appreciated this - as did the comment snow made afterwards about it ruining horses for him, sort of what I imagine a fighter joyride would do for quick cars

Someone do a meme of mbaf as DT riding @Puffwagon as drogon... cos puff the magic dragon innit da hurr hurr

And a hamster afterwards squeaking that it didn't break his windows anyway lolol

This do?

giphy.gif

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 22d

Typical work being stupid busy when I want to do the turbo on the ute.

On the plus I just scored a sports bar and tonneau off an fgx for FA. Is only around the corner aswell.

• Like 1