The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d

Oh well geeze you’ve rally won that one with your intelligence and wit, congrats 👏

Anywho.... work rolled out a new intranet this week since the old one was about as old as computers themselves. 

Everyones been doing the “company thing” and commenting all over our social platforms how wonderful it is blah blah... it’s literally chit and less functional than our old system which is still in operation because they haven’t managed to integrate everything we need onto the new one. 

They made so much of a big deal about it and gave everyone merchandise branded with the new intranet logo and name on it... and my comment was “I would have rather that $14.94 have been put in my pay this week”. 

Maybe im just too synical in my old age 🤣

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 18d
The way our kids are being taught at school
Your kids WILL be taught that they are ghey Omo dick suckers and encouraged to be one
At the same time they WILL be actively discouraged from believing in a creator or any form of higher power
Unless of course it's demonic, that's encouraged as well
Just take Halloween for example
  • Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 9d
6 minutes ago, bloodycrashboy said:

they WILL be actively discouraged from believing in a creator or any form of higher power

this would be a welcome change, but I doubt it. ever heard of Catholic (etc) schools?

morning all, happy Friday :)

• Donating Members

See here I go raising issues over a general about how our kids are going to pushed far left and you bring up dick sucking ohmos .... ffs bcb way to be extremeist hahaha 

I don’t want my children to be taught there is a god and I don’t want my children to be taught they’re gay. They can form their own opinions on both of those topics as they grow. 

School should not be a place of learning either of those topics except for teaching that we all have the right to believe or live as we chose and  treat all people with the same kindness and respect regardless of their beliefs even if you think they’re wrong or stupid. 

Everyone is entitied to live the way they choose as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone and you have the same amount of right to live as a faithful Christian as someone who is homosexual has the right to live the way they chose. 

But at the same time I have the right to exist without either of you pushing your religious and homosexual beliefs on me as a person. 

• Donating Members
10 minutes ago, k31th said:

I think you're just looking for somebody to discuss something controversial with, today, Dani :)

Not particularly.

I actually posted about the Israel fillou stuff last night just out of interest as I saw it in passing.

Edited by HRM Fluff of Cornwall

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 9d

it's interesting that you've got no idea how to spell his name... lol

he's just a rugby-league/rugby-union player, and a bloody talented one at that, but I wouldn't trust his political commentary at all, along with basically any other professional sports-person :)