The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Member For: 7y 7m 3d

I only read the last few pages, must've missed something, but why did he get banned for posting the same kind of crap that was getting posted immediately after the NZ attack and generally crap that gets posted in this thread. I thought that in general this thread had become the pointless drivel thread?

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 26d

He was getting personal with attacks, posting his drivel in other threads (not just off topic) and adding nothing of value in the way of conversation anywhere.

He was suspended previously, warned on his return, warned after his last (self imposed) break from the forum and too much of a headache to keep on top of.

His response to the "suggestion" that he learns to play nicely was basically a "F-you"

Not a grenade we needed ticking here.

• Like 2

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 29d

While as Dan said actually finding something on here that interesting/entertaining/intelligent was getting difficult I hadn't even thought of the impact on mods.

Wow keeping up with all of that must have been a full time job!

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 7d
26 minutes ago, Puffwagon said:

That vulgar, autistic sh*tposting belongs on 4chan, kiwi farms and the like. This forum is not that.

My 2c.

I find the fact u referred to chit posting as “autistic” quite innapropriate and offensive to autistic people tbh. Having your brain eaten by drugs and making zero sense isn’t even close to the same as being born with a condition such as autism. 

#justsaying 

also glad he is gone. It had gotten actual annoying this time. 

• Like 1