The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Banned
  • Member For: 8y 2m 3d

I would like to send you a pm. But guess what ?? I cant. That's what happens when you change computers. Your, or mine, pm will go to an email that doesn't exist.

Going to settings. Maybe there is a way to change emails.

Edited by Goeer

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 9d

1. You can send me a PM. A "Personal Message" is a system within the forum itself, so of course you can.

2. Email is a completely separate system to PM's.

3. Changing computers does not affect either functionality of emails or PM's.

4. My PM notifications go to my email attached to my account on this forum. If you set these notifications up on the settings on your profile, of course you can do the same.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

that's probably a true statement, as the more you learn, the more you realise you don't actually know, and I've learnt a lot of things and only continue to learn more as I age :)

• Banned
  • Member For: 8y 2m 3d

Yer but, I think that mole is about to drop dead.

Sorry. I did not mean to offend.  This is a politically correct world. Where everybody is welcome.

1 hour ago, k31th said:

1. You can send me a PM. A "Personal Message" is a system within the forum itself, so of course you can.

2. Email is a completely separate system to PM's.

3. Changing computers does not affect either functionality of emails or PM's.

4. My PM notifications go to my email attached to my account on this forum. If you set these notifications up on the settings on your profile, of course you can do the same.

Yes it does.  Send me a PM. I wont get it. Because it pertains to my last email and not my current one.

20 years ago it was predicted that the off spring of Africans will cause us many troubles. Guess what ??? Its fckn true.  Africans and muslims have fcked the world.

Asians , Greeks, Italians, never caused us any trouble.

Because there god is the same as ours. The government is fcked in the head for allowing African and muslim  migrants into Australia.

There god is different so they are different. They don't believe in truth. There god is mahamad. I didt capitalise his name because he is a I ❤️ Bananaser.

How many mohamads  are there ???  Dumb fkn muslims name there kids after a prophet that cant touch  a member of the opposite sex, (but its ok 2 have sex slaves and fck virgins in heaven ) Fkn Hippocrates.

There fcking the world. They spread out like poisonous tentacles. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer

I'm not going to send you a PM as I don't want to start a conversation in private with you, as you've got no idea how ridiculous the things you post are and public view-ability is critical to making sure you get the response you deserve.