The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

Yeah it was interesting to watch.... 

extremeism can come in any form from anyone. 

I decline to comment on the political motivation behind his actions as I think these topics typically always tend to get people up in arms if you’re not a peace loving conformist to the enth degree after there’s a massacre (it tends to make people dance around topics in fear of offending people due to the deaths, so everyone’s forced to be conformist in a way), but I will say there’s never a good reason for this sort of behaviour and I only hope he gets punished to some sort of decent degree which is relevant to the crime committed... which he likely won’t. 

Ironcially extremists like this who’s main motivation was stopping “immigration” and “integration” in western society only actually make their cause seem ridiculous due to the extreme violence and if anything it will promote immigration and unity of cultures because the government won’t bow down to terroroist... period... and neither will most of society in this sort of instance. 

Next time, how about get a petition going mate... rather than killing a bunch of innocent people. 

Ten bucks says he will try the mental health thing. 

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 7m 25d

He wont try mental health, he has all the details covered in his 74 page manifesto.  A truly remarkable read. Any question you might have he has covered it.

• Like 3