The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d
45 minutes ago, I love kittens said:

I ❤️ Bananas Tuesday, its bin day Tuesday. Always cane toads around my bin. I kick the *beep* on the street then run them over when I leave

Well for once this douche canoe made the most interesting point of the evening. 

#religionisboring 

#flatearthrocks 

#dinosaursandjesuswerefriends

• Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

So this is off topic but here is a rude poem. Apparently it was written by Dr. Suess but I can't confirm or deny.

I've changed the spelling in spots to help with clarity. 

He shoved a what in her who, and Horton's willy went pew, they slap and they grin, they fark and they spin, and in comes Dr. Seuss.

Here and far, Gizzies and pars, they all came to see. A fine bitch decree with one dick or three, farking all around town

the bitches all moan as we gave them a bone, just begging for more and more

The We's all agreed, and yelled "yessiree!" Farking all To be shown

Dicks in her ass, many pricks for the lass, A dick for their bum, their carnts full of cum.

They moan and they groan, her boobs she did show, they were farking all the way home

Edited by Puffwagon

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 6d

It is a common misconception that faith and science oppose each other - they are actually coming much closer together over time. In my view, God created the world and science tells us a lot about how it happened. Believing in an intelligent designer and believing in the big bang, for example, is not inconsistent.

I read something recently that was funny - atheists are targeting the philosophy departments in universities when setting up debates about whether God exists. The physics departments are useless because over the course of their careers they keep becoming Christians.

• Like 2

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 26d
5 minutes ago, El Andrew said:

In my view, God created the world and science tells us a lot about how it happened

same same bra

a good example is the fossil record

the only way an animal can become fossilized is by rapid burial which is consistent with the flood of Noah

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

"rapid burial" is just an over-arching term for a bunch of possible situations that could cause a fossil to be preserved.

In my view, God created the world and science tells us a lot about how it happened. Believing in an intelligent designer and believing in the big bang, for example, is not inconsistent.

that's just a "god of the gaps" discussion that goes nowhere :idunno:

The physics departments are useless because over the course of their careers they keep becoming Christians.

source for this?