The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 6d

That blows pssshhhtttt 

I think it just makes you realise that life is precious and to just embrace it as you might not be here tomorrow. 

My my dad passed eight months ago from a PE out of no where and was still working 50 hours a week until the day he died... life is so precious. 

• Member For: 7y 7m 2d

it's kinda stupid but last few days been belting along some local backroads and it's been helping a lot with stress relief

yeah, certainly does Fluff. Also lately I've been trying to work out how I'm going to be able to take over some of my parents responsibilities at our Church - and it's helped to really understand just how much they do... don't know how I'm gonna manage it but kinda need to find a way

• Like 1

• Donating Members

Lol

that's not an auto immune disease that an intolerance which causes inflammation. 

Were failry certain what it is now... and it’s not as simple as a diet change. We’re talking heavy meds for the rest of my life to ensure I don’t crap the tin or become paralysed.  But there are ways around it and just a lifestyle change and things I have to learn to live with.

• Donating Members

An auto immune disease by definition is where the body mistakenly attacks itself.

Not where the body has an imflamitory response to a food or allergen or outside factor. 

Soz but you’re categorically wrong. 

You can stop celiac disease by not eating gluten. You can’t stop any auto immune disease without medication as the body mistakenly attacks its own cells for no reason.

Edited by HRM Fluff of Cornwall

• Is on holiday from communism
  • Member For: 5y 3m 17d

Well I don't know what you and your doctors are discussing or what has been discussed so don't think I'm being ignorant in saying this but It's only a blood test to check. I'd hate for you to go on all these drugs only for you to get worse then finding out it was celiac disease.

@Psshhhht Course doing what?

• Thanks 1