The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 11d
On 18/02/2019 at 9:55 PM, tazzanz said:

Did you just get friend zoned on a Internet forum? Didn’t think that was even possible, seen it all now

As hilarious as this comment is... to be serious for just a moment... I am anti feminist for the most part and can’t stand the way women try and double standard the world... we don’t want equality we want more... also open the door for us and be a gentleman. 

But... genuinely I think some guys have nfi what’s appropriate or not (not saying this is you kittens as you may well be having a lend of me and the situation In general).

I can assure you, five minutes on a site meeting with me and zero men call me beautiful, ball breaker maybe, but they all respect and listen and do what I ask because I know exactly what I’m talking about. And I sure as heck haven’t worked hard as feck to achieve that level of respect to have anyone who, probably just doesn’t realise it’s not appropriate, define me by one word in relation to just my appearance when they don’t even know me. 

Yeah ah it’s flattering to some degree but it’s hollow. If you wanna compliment a woman call her intelligent, a good person or compliment something of substance. If she doesn’t respond to compliments not based on her looks then she’s a hollow piece of crap and you should

dump her arse. 

Just my two cents, I get this a lot in life and It’s not flattering it’s shallow imo.

but again it’s also society telling men to be nice and compliment women. So no one can win really. 

On 18/02/2019 at 10:04 PM, I love kittens said:

Well, I ❤️ Bananas it then, you ugly.

that's better. See now you’re a fast learner :) 

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 26d

Who's an aircon fixing person?

My portable stopped blowing cold air recently. I took the case off it today and fired it up and the cold part got cold (iced up where it should), the hot part got hot and the fan spun so I figured it was fine.

Put the case back on and hook it up inside and it didn't work! I can hear a relay clicking to turn the compressor on but the compressor ain't turning on.

All I can think of right now is that the thermostat has sh*t itself. Reason being is that it was hot af outside when I pulled it down and the thermostat was in the sun too. Back inside it was much cooler so it said nope.

@HRM Fluff of Cornwall not taking away from various parts of your post but you aren't doing yourself any favours by talking about your "hairless anus". 

• Thanks 1

• Is on holiday from communism
  • Member For: 5y 3m 22d

beautiful / adjective

pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically.

Now you're being a Keith, overthinking things, I understand where you're coming from though and what you're saying.

I guess I'm used to talking to the girls in the office and in the shed like that, they call me handsome, I call them gorgeous or beautiful.

On 18/02/2019 at 10:16 PM, Puffwagon said:

@HRM Fluff of Cornwall not taking away from various parts of your post but you aren't doing yourself any favours by talking about your "hairless anus". 

I wasnt going to bring that up 😂 cause then I'd be called a creeper again talking about hairless anus

But sure, I'll treat you like one of the boys. Because I know you don't want to be treated differently because your a woman 😁

• Thanks 1

• Donating Members
5 minutes ago, Puffwagon said:

Should I have said hairy anus?

If a guy used that euphemism in this forum context it would mean nothin. 

I genuinely don’t consider anuses appealing in a sexual nature, I can see what you’re saying but I disagree to the premise as it was used it a context of clearly a joke rather than just posting “hey everyone did you all know I

have a hairless anus”. (Which btw I’m not saying I have, it was a euphemism) 

4 minutes ago, I love kittens said:

beautiful / adjective

pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically.

Now you're being a Keith, overthinking things, I understand where you're coming from though and what you're saying.

I guess I'm used to talking to the girls in the office and in the shed like that, they call me handsome, I call them gorgeous or beautiful.

Not over thinking.

that's flirting within a work place. If consenting parties are involved then one would say it’s fine (a HR department would disagree). 

Don’t get me wrong, not having a dig, but personally I just don’t like it. But hey I’ve always been a weirdo.

Edited by HRM Fluff of Cornwall

• Donating Members
2 minutes ago, Puffwagon said:

I shaved my anus and arse flap area once. Never again...

Wax it... I dare ya..

Old work mate was talking about how he had his sack and gooch waxed... 

I cringed and I ain’t even got balls.