The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 26d
...Blind leading the blind... luckily not in the event of a fire or else they wouldn't be able to get the Fhhhukkk out...
I actually get this mentality now.

Go out of my way for years to get sh*t done right with no appreciation for saving a builders arse or keeping the site mech engineer happy.

Yer nar, I <3 Bananas em. Give me sh*t plans get a sh*t job. Not my problem cos it's all in my or my employers contract to specifically follow their engineers plans.

Cannot wait for the current site to finish up kid year, they'll be so confused why a 600k AC system doesn't work correctly.

Why the entry doors bump the cabinetry, why their downlights are touching their AC grills.

Oh this jobs gonna be hilarious when it's done hahahahaha

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 27d
5 minutes ago, OZYWALKER said:

Go out of my way for years to get sh*t done right with no appreciation

Sounds like my missus at her teaching job. She's even been wrongly farked over to the point we are taking legal action, but she still turns up and does her best cos it's for the kids.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

It’s so true though..... 

this is all coz some twat waffle architect thinks he/she can design chit without knowing the site, the business they’re designing for and on top of that the companies rarely have enough input on how their business runs with the architect to actually make a decent design. 

Then the builder cbf coz they just want the completion, the trades just comply with the builder and no one gives a chit. 

I don’t know what happened to pride in your work....but I think it died the day they started to let people who went to uni for five years to study timelines and know how to do a spread sheet, tell tradespeople how to do their jobs. 

Its so frustrating and makes my life a nightmare. Now the poor contractor and I have to work together to rectify the issue that’s technically the builders fault for not picking up a violation of code but they get around it by stating all contractors are responsible for their stuff meeting compliance. 

And nothing happens until someone gets ripped in half by an auto gate or gets a roof Pannel fall on them or gets locked into a building during a fire. 

Meeing with 5 fire men today and they were also baffled at the minimum requirements for fire services on federal land. You don’t even have to have an alarm when a fire is detected to warn patrons... like legit ridiculous. 

• Like 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

Moaning all....

I said a few days to j@ I wanted to save some money.... this morning I am watching ff2 and perusing car sales and found a nice s15.... LOL 

pl2rltpFj

plcz8JtSj

Edited by Miss Cornwall