The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 27d

Haha fair enough.

Boss: why's the dyno broken and the customers strut tower poking through the boot?

Dude: we had a car going 160kph on it and tried to get it to kick a footy across the parking lot.

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 24d
Fingers crossed the flywheel shows up today.
I need a boost fix badly.
Didn't farking show up.
Better be tomorrow, gonna drive me mad.
  • Sad 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 12d

Afternoon everyone... hows everyone today?

My conversations today are summarised by the following:

Contractor: "Excuse me builder this will not be functional if I install it this way"

Builder: "just do it as per plan its fine"

Contractor: "Ok no worries"

Me: WTF have you installed... there is no way for people to exit the premises in the event of an emergency or power failure, it doesn't meet code, there's technically live wires exposed and also a risk of a person being crushed....

Them...... "nah it was his fault... also we don't know how to fix it... can you come up with an idea of how to re design it for us please?"

Blind leading the blind... luckily not in the event of a fire or else they wouldn't be able to get the Fhhhukkk out.

In light of that, all I've achieved today is organising chicken, chips for an office get together next week LOL.

Also I ate all my strawberries and want more... so you could say this day was average at best.

Edited by Miss Cornwall

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 27d

Eh kinda meh. Dropped the missus car off this morning for recall repairs at 9:30.

The missus arranged with them to knock it out while I waited, as I had my toddler with me and was 30km from home. 

I get there this morning and they say it won't be done until after lunch and I should come back at 4:30 to pick it up.

Not only am I not spending 7 farken hours hanging out at a mall in elizabeth, my other kids need picking up from school at 3.

Cue having to grab a cab to pick up my car from the missus work and then drive home while the missus has to pick up her car after work. 

Ironically they are now staying open after hours because someone farked up the scheduling.

Also made a blt for lunch so that was good.