The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 9d
8 minutes ago, Puffwagon said:

You can have all of that and still weigh 100kg k31th. It'll just take a different approach.

I doubt that I could get to 100kg even if I tried haha

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 21d
16 minutes ago, MBAF said:

2 meals a day is no where near enough calorie intake to meet your minimum requirements.

Bro that is some bullsh*t if I ever heard it. Talk about stupid things to say lol. Most guys that have never been big can't comprehend that you can sit down and eat 1500 calories in one meal if you want to. Apart from alcohol I'm only at about 2500 calories a day from food.

BMR exist for a reason and wether or not you are gaining or losing you are still replacing the muscle tissue with fat. That's FACT and science.

They teach this in cert 3 fitness at tafe and it's not news to me.

Go have a dexa scan and post results. count your macros of at least meeting your BMR calorie wise and don't train for a few months and post your results. I bet I know what the results will be

Dude I went from 100kg at 11% to 105kg at about 15% body fat to the same weight at nearly 30% body fat in the space of nearly 15 months when  after I stopped lifting. We aren't arguing that though and although it is irrelevant to me skipping breakfast I know what happens to a human body when you stop lifting and counting macros.

So now that we've got that out the way I'm still sticking with IF and I'm still gonna eat two meals a day in the afternoon.

10 minutes ago, k31th said:

I doubt that I could get to 100kg even if I tried haha

I used to think that too.

8 minutes ago, MBAF said:

5000cal

tren

gym twice a day

problem solved

Drugs if you're lazy. I did it with no drugs apart from caffeine and creatine. Iirc I was only on 3500 per day or so.

12 minutes ago, MBAF said:

did it hit 44c?

Currently 47 and 1% humidity.

Edited by Puffwagon
see strike out bit

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 9d
12 minutes ago, Puffwagon said:

I used to think that too.

Oh, I could by "not trying", if you catch my drift, but by "trying" is a lot harder. Also, at 76kg and very low body fat (not measured), I assume we're in different genetic positions to start with.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 21d

Can you get a refund on that fake tan? Just go lie out the back for ten minutes 😎

9 minutes ago, k31th said:

Also, at 76kg and very low body fat (not measured), I assume we're in different genetic positions to start with.

When I was 30 I weighed 75kg with very low bf too, so while we aren't identical twins I don't think we are that different to start with. Perhaps there will be more of a difference as far as actually getting heavier if you know what I mean? Maybe I have more potential to get heavier even though we started out at similar positions?

You would need to train differently and eat differently for a couple of years consistently to get there and that's the hard part for so many reasons. It's not worth it if you don't actually want to.

Edited by Puffwagon