The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 17d

Unless you're in ketosis, your body uses muscle glycogen as a primary energy source for low intensity aerobic cardio, aka sitting around doing nothing or walking around. It then moves to fat burning with the same type of exercise or rather lack of it.

You won't burn muscle within a 24 hour period providing you eat a sufficient amount of protein, which in the case of someone my size doing stuff all, is only about 60 grams per day.

If you don't eat carbs in the morning your body will use stored fat as an energy source after it depletes the muscle glycogen.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 8m 1d
26 minutes ago, k31th said:

so you're saying you're against intermittent fasting?

Not it at all. Wasn’t my point

18 minutes ago, Puffwagon said:

Unless you're in ketosis, your body uses muscle glycogen as a primary energy source for low intensity aerobic cardio, aka sitting around doing nothing or walking around. It then moves to fat burning with the same type of exercise or rather lack of it.

You won't burn muscle within a 24 hour period providing you eat a sufficient amount of protein, which in the case of someone my size doing stuff all, is only about 60 grams per day.

If you don't eat carbs in the morning your body will use stored fat as an energy source after it depletes the muscle glycogen.

🤦‍♂️