The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 18d
6 hours ago, Princess Fluffy said:

opinions aren’t allowed 

there is only one opinion allowed (the left)

If you don't hold that opinion you will be accused  of being an extreme right wing racist wanker who hates everyone 

It is a world wide phenomenon 

Edited by bloodycrashboy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 5d

You know how we argued ages ago..... about stuff.... I still think in some respects you were wrong and disrespectful, however I actually believe the generalisation of what you were saying is correct. Will not start it up again ok here.... but yeah... funny how life and knowledge changes your views

3 hours ago, .Stripes. said:

So what's the dealio, @Princess Fluffy? Barely post for ages then BAM keyboard warrior from way back all up in this bitch!

Also stripey... I will say my dads passing made me a hollow shell of a human being. He was at best friend and someone I loved more than life itself.... so I’ve kinda been a walking shell of a human for about 8 months now.... starting to try and be human again. 

Not to to bring the mood down lol

• Like 1

• Is on holiday from communism
  • Member For: 5y 3m 16d
17 minutes ago, Princess Fluffy said:

life and knowledge changes your views

This is why you will eventually feel more "human" you're just a little lost. Look at things from a different perspective once in a while. 

From what I see, you have a son and a partner in your life, that should put a smile on your face. You won't  be a shell of a human being forever :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 5d

Thanks bud...

I know life’s a funny thing. 

I’m not unappreciative.... many people would wish they had my life. 

I have a great job and now my own business on the go, an amazing family full of boys (2 kids and j@) and can do or buy anything basically I want..... 

I was adopted and my dad was my person, he was my best friend and biggest fan. The person who made me smile in the worst times and taught me the work ethic and life skills I have today....when he didn’t have to, he didn’t have to love me... heck the person who grew me and gave birth to me didn’t.... but he did. Then bam, no warning, he’s gone. Makes you not give two craps about the stuff you can buy, the $ in the bank and the car u drive. Everyone on here, some who’ve known me for nearly a decade, will tell you I have the testicles of a bull, but that has made a huge impact on my life. As well as some major possible health issues in my life we’ve been dealing with, this last 18 months has been a chellenge.

Im not lost, I know who and what I am and I know how life works.... I have Had to at a younger age than most due to my circumstances.... but I just needed time to regroup and concentrate on making every day happen. 

But it now I’m back Biatchessssssssss lolol

• Like 1