The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 7d

Feeling a bit of@Puffwagon 's pain. Cat cost me $200 at the vet. Got his arse handed to him in a fight and copped a nasty scratch inside his ear that quickly got infected.

A week of antibiotics via tablets and drops down the ear canal.

Poor bugger isn't too happy, but at least he got some boost on the way to the vet.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 1m 17d

A bit earlier today, receptionist says cops are at the front door of the office, want to talk to who's in charge.

Walking down the stairs it's funny how many things run through your mind even though you're clueless what they're after.

"Who is the owner of the blue turbo ute?"

"A young guy with your company's logo on his back has been reported in the industrial area on an un-registered dirt bike, riding dangerously" 

"One of your employees has been under surveillance for X months for suspicion of drug supply"

"One of your employees is under suspicion of being in possession of unlicensed firearms"

None would surprise me...

Turns out they're looking into stainless steel fabricators since the big end drug mobs are turning away from dunny bowls and glassware and getting more and more into custom made stainless reactors for their meth etc.

So, guys hit me with a PM for your requirements lololol