The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Member For: 6y 10m 27d
22 minutes ago, camo86T said:

Cu chi tunnels and firing range* tomorrow...

*ok they're bolted to a bracket but shooting an ak47 / m60 is nothing to sniff at 

Cool can't beat 7.62

Edited by adams355

• Member For: 14y 5m 13d
On 10/21/2018 at 6:12 PM, k31th said:

nice colour change :) seems like a while since that had been done, eh...

Done just over three years ago when the PWR transmission cooler was installed.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

haha yeah... I wouldn't expect any coolant to last for 7 years unless the car sits around doing not much most of that time :) and even then, I'd flush it before doing anything fancy with the vehicle.

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

I've always been hugely against Foxtel, as I felt they were a rip-off for what you get. I pay for Netflix as I feel it's decent Value for what you get...but obviously Foxtel have rights to certain shows, a lot of which I watch via other methodology currently. However, Telstra are currently offering a combo of the Foxtel Entertainment and Drama packs for $20 a month, which seems somewhat reasonable and I'd be kinda tempted...but you have to add $10 a month on top for HD and then $100 for installation (or $25 for self installation kit, given I already have a satellite)...I'm really having a hard time bringing myself to pull the trigger, even though it's a decent discount on their normal charges...and actually even cheaper than Foxtel Now, even factoring the need for a Foxtel Now box, as they haven't actually released a Foxtel Now app for Xbox.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

f'tel is absolutely worth it if you're getting sport and love sport, imho, because the coverage is excellent and there's more than you can poke a stick at... but tv-shows and movies are all easily covered by the streaming services and "other methodologies" you mentioned, so f'tel is hardly worth it in those cases.

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

Sport isn't really my thing, so not worth it for that. Thing is, I kinda wanna do the right thing, and not have to resort to other methods...so it's annoying that I don't have much of a reasonable option.