The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 19d

Haha I've got a couple of perfect pics right now but I ain't gonna post them cos #weirdos.

I really do look like old mate. 

And yeah, ain't nobody got time for a snipped sack. 

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 26d

Morning Keith?

How about off topic for Off Topic?

The Davies Craig mounting kit for my trans cooler fan has screws that go through the cooler. The only way they would fit would be to drill through the fins. Stupid question, but that should be fine right, as long as I don't hit the tubes?

Seems like a good way to mount as the fan shroud sits nice and flush with he cooler that way. Has some big washers for the back to spread the load on the cooler.

• Member For: 6y 1m 13d

Have I accidentally found something kinda cool... A prototype BF Typhoon?? Check the build number, P002. Which I'm pretty sure is an FPV prototype number?

https://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Ford-Performance-Vehicles-F6-Typhoon-2005/OAG-AD-16248889

There was the BA GT prototype that some guy was asking crazy money for ($200k) a little while back, with build number P001. Obviously this isn't as collectible and has done lots of km etc.. But still. Is it the prototype?

• Member For: 14y 6m 2d
On 10/2/2018 at 2:22 PM, k31th said:

haha if you don't have the right extension, it can be a bit of a pain, but yeah, it's easy for no.6 if you have it :)

what changed in your circumstances to allow you to "do stuff now", if you don't mind me asking etc?

I bought my own place, which has a 2 car shed out the back.

Technically I have 5 car bays, there's one for the granny flat, two for the main house plus the 2 car shed. Plus there's plenty more space out the back for parking more cars if required, although I'm just waiting to hear back about getting dad's boat.

The property is 789 square meters in total.

• Like 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 19d
1 hour ago, El Andrew said:

Seems like a good way to mount

Plenty of coolers are mounted like that (something poking through the fins). There's nothing wrong with doing it providing you don't put a hole in it or set it up to rub a hole in it later.

Also here's a random goat

Happy-goat-640x360.jpg

• Like 2

• Member For: 6y 11m 17d

Goats taste nice...

3 hours ago, El Andrew said:

The Davies Craig mounting kit for my trans cooler fan has screws that go through the cooler. The only way they would fit would be to drill through the fins. Stupid question, but that should be fine right, as long as I don't hit the tubes?

Seems like a good way to mount as the fan shroud sits nice and flush with he cooler that way. Has some big washers for the back to spread the load on the cooler.

Put it in front of the drivers side wheel if u haven't got CAI there. Mine just screwed in fine didn't need brackets.

• Like 2