The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Member For: 14y 5m 14d

What's the go to brake pads these days?

With all the driving I'm doing lately it won't be long until I need to replace them.  The current ones have lasted me since October 2014, so I've done pretty good with them.

• Member For: 6y 10m 28d
43 minutes ago, Ezy2Confuze said:

What's the go to brake pads these days?

With all the driving I'm doing lately it won't be long until I need to replace them.  The current ones have lasted me since October 2014, so I've done pretty good with them.

How much you wanna pay? Remsa original are good and cheap, also everyone is liking the project mu's I've heard and QFM have some new high end pads that look decent I know aaronm likes them, I think.

Edited by adams355

• Member For: 14y 5m 14d

Well according to their site (http://www.project-mu.com.au/en/products/pad_ns.php) it's only $159 for NS400 fronts, $129 for years and $31 shipping to W.A. so for those prices, how can you go wrong for such a highly regarded pad?  (If I remember correctly the MCM boys fitted some Mu's in one of their videos from this year, as well.)

I've got the car in for a service next Friday, so I'll order a complete set and fit them myself on the Saturday, along with replacing the diff oil which was last done three years ago and as I still have all coolant I bought a few months back before I started moving house, I might as well replace that too.