The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 25d
7 minutes ago, Puffwagon said:

Maybe that seemingly random chick he posted in the gym thread ages ago is the victim?

FTFY

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 6d

Cheers fellas. Yeah, she's definitely the least crazy and most chilled out of any girl I've dated...so much so that I feel like I'm possibly the crazy/needy one in the relationship at times haha :ermm: Her fam are pretty normal too, and small like mine. Just her mum, sister and brother-in-law and their 2 kids in Perth, and they're all great.

Looking forward to the new challenge and actually being busy/properly utilised at work again, although a little nervous about having to start from scratch, find my place and prove myself again in a new team. Also going to be interesting getting used to a whole lifestyle change too...being home significantly more and having to deal with daily commutes and food stuff is going to be interesting haha.

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 23d

Puff, I was going to advise him , we are not doctors.  If your bottom is playing up best see a doctor.  

But research suggests the more it's pressed , the looser and worn it gets. This can lead to stripes being left when you are heavy with the gas. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 21d

I was going to help out but that would have involved me leaving a comment which were expressly forbidden.

The old "help me or get farked"  approach didn't work out for them in this case.