The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 27d

Yep I'm over here with 1 spoon, 1 fork and 1 knife per day with 1 bowl, 1 plate and 1 cup and nek minute I'm loading the dishwasher to the brim twice per day.

Haha it's the same with the power. I'm over here with just one light and my pc on all day then nek minute there's aircons, tv's, fans, tablets charging and every bloody light in the house on!!!

It's all good though, I lived my single life and had my crazy days when I was younger and I wouldn't go back if I could. :)

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Well my ammonium chloride turned up today. I mixed it 50/50 with sodium carbonate (I figured it is anhydrous but it doesn't really matter) and added half a dozen drops of water to it in a airtight spice jar. I've got ten grams in total weighed out.

Holy crap it works something fierce! Fwoooaaaarrrr!!! :yikes:

I've done my weight lifting today but I'll be sure to try it out with some weights soon.

It sure beats paying upwards of $35 for a small bottle of it. I can make a kg for about $50.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

Hey man you wanna buy some sh*t I got here? :pimp:

I had another sniff of it after I ate and the gas must have built up. Nothing happened when I had a sniff so I put my nose a bit closer and I had instant regret for about 5 minutes.

• Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

I sincerely hope you're serious, because that'd be 12 year old me's adult fantasies haha (glue and marker pen smells fascinated me, what can I say :idunno:)