The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 6d

I reckon you could have had the blue car back on the road in less time and money than you've spend purchasing and ginning around with the red one, Keify...just sayin'...

Oh and morning all! Painting is all finally done :) Looking forward to getting the new blinds fitted now, hopefully that will happen before the end of my holidays!

• Like 2

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 9d

my time is essentially worth zero in the timeframes I've spent on the car because it's during hours I'd be doing nothing other than lounging around anyway haha

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 6d

See, I view it differently. I work in order to earn a certain wage...my free time therefore has a certain value to it. So I'll divide my salary up into hours throughout the year. If it works out cheaper to pay someone to do something than the amount of time it'd take me to do it in dollar terms, then I'll just get someone else to do it as that leisure time is worth more to me.

As an aside, I see Foxtel has finally joined the modern age and is offering a reasonably priced streaming service.

• Like 2

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 9d

Yes, you can view it that way. I can't view it that way as I don't have the spare money to sort it out in the first place :spoton:

f'tel have been doing that for a while, actually. I liked when my bill went down haha

• Member For: 17y 10m 23d
3 hours ago, k31th said:

my opinion is that they are, he's just being overly cautious... but it's his job, not mine, so my opinion doesn't really matter :)

your opinion does matter, we want our customers to be happy with what we have done and the job to live up to their requirements.