The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Member For: 7y 11m 5d

Fingers crossed man. I've got my old girl going through chemo at the moment. The oncologist appointments are pretty full on.

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 27d

What gets me with cancer is despite the fact id take the chemo if I had to, the chemo can cause cancer itself and that kinda messes with me.

At least people with cancer and other serious problems can get some medical pot soon thanks to the government which I think is awesome as I've seen the difference from my own eyes and people are suddenly able to eat with the family and not have to rely on opiate painkillers so much. im not saying they should let people smoke the stuff though, just edibles with a measured dose or something/oils/etc.

Edited by skidxr6t

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 11d

Hmmm...that's a sobering thought to start the with over coffee...hope it all works out for you @Puffwagon

Hey @k31th, any chance of removing the "@" symbol from the tags when we post? Obviously they need to be typed to initiate the selection for tagging...but is there a way to remove the symbol (visually from the post) once the tag has been selected?

Morning all!

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 26d

Thanks mate, they removed it all so it should be ok. 

Apparently I have tough skin so my doctor asked me if I got a lot of sun over the years. 

I said, "About half and half, you know, cos half the time it's night time". 

Haha, dad joke :badabing:

Morning to ya all. 

• Like 1

Yep cancer what can ya say.....

Just heard from my best friend that his mother inlaw's who I've know for 20 year's, tumour has come back even more aggressive than pre surgery.

No good out come. 12 months tops.

But enough of that.

It's a fantastic day here in sunny old adelaide. A big good morning to Puff Dan Robbo Keithy  and who ever else may be watching......

Edited by Box stock T.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 26d

Fark yeah beautiful weather this morning. 

My cars having a rest for the next couple of months after today so I should probably take it for a spin before the lunch beers add up. 

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 14d

Morning fella's

1 hour ago, .Stripes. said:

Hey @k31th, any chance of removing the "@" symbol from the tags when we post? Obviously they need to be typed to initiate the selection for tagging...but is there a way to remove the symbol (visually from the post) once the tag has been selected?

It was probably a design choice by the forum software guys... you could probably remove it, but is it worth the effort?