The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 21d
1 hour ago, bloodycrashboy said:

Cold Melbourne Monday
emoji35.png

Never been there but have been told mix reviews. Some just love it and some said it's over rated

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 17d

Lived here before, love the limitless choice of dining out options, hate the weather options.
Also hate the analy retentive police who have nothing better to do but hand out fines, cos power tripping pricks.

• Like 1

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 20d
14 hours ago, k31th said:

just people that you troll?

I don't block people I troll either. ?

You upset because you're on it?

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 25d

Melb is like a smoking hot chick with an annoying voice and laugh. You can put up with the negatives for a while because the positives are so good but after a while the voice and laugh just grate and grate and grate you to the point you have to bail

• Like 4

• Member For: 14y 6m 2d

Had a nice drive yesterday from North Beach to Mullaloo & back, because we finally had one whole day of sunshine on a weekend. Best bit was stopping off for a double con soft serve with choc dip @ Whitford's

• Like 2

• Member For: 14y 6m 2d

I do love the no nonsense way they word stories from the Police, I bet the second kid shat himself when his mate started screaming.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/boy-bitten-on-face-by-police-dog-in-kalgoorlie-20161016-gs3j80.html

'A 13-year-old boy has been bitten in the face by a police dog while trying to evade police on Saturday night.

"Police Dog Storm was deployed and a scent was immediately picked up," he said. 

PD Storm tracked the scent to an area under a building within the construction site.

A challenge was issued for anyone in the area to identify themselves or the police dog would be released.

After hearing no response, Storm was released and found the 13-year-old and "took hold of that person" prompting the second boy hiding to surrender himself to police without incident.'

It appears the little buggers also trashed a local school:

' "Inquiries were conducted and it was established the Eastern Goldfields College had also been broken into, and damage had been caused to parts of the premises," he said. 

An item found in possession of one of the youths has also been linked to an incident at the Kalgoorlie Boulder Community High School yesterday morning.'

If I had of done this as a kid, my old man would have given me a right belting with the strap.