The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Member For: 10y 4m 8d

lol USMF should buy E/F variants. Boeing is constantly updating them too, including stealth pods.Fuel is an issue but that was increased in the E/F variants. The F35 is junk (I didnt say that someone was using my account to post this) and america wont sell anyone the F22

We also have the GROWLER coming which is an F18 E/F

There are also plenty of NATO 4th GEN fighters that are awesome like the EUROFIGHTER but aus government wont buy from anywhere but the USA because they are scared of repercussions 

Just priced a new Growler hanger at amberly that it looks like we may be doing.

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 11m 10d
13 minutes ago, mightbuyaford said:

when you going to youtr house next? I have a nice spare GBU-12 for you ;)

U can bomb the sh!t out of it.. it would do me a huge favor... the house is only 9yrs old and I cant sell it or rent it out atm... stupid raaf contamination sh!t,

And since its not in the contamination zone I cant get anything  from the government. 

So yeah please bomb it as insurance would have to cover it lol

• Member For: 10y 4m 8d

We havent done heaps out there no so I dont. If I land this 3mil project(that's just the fire system) I expect I will get to know people better. Hope so I have loved spending time there so far. Spent ages looking at the pig at the entry gate lol. Loved those things since I was a kid.

15 minutes ago, BAXRTUTE said:

You changed! Lol

Keef wants to have my babies. He keeps asking me but unless he grows boobs,pussy and changes his name to steph it aint happening

10 minutes ago, BAXRTUTE said:

U can bomb the sh!t out of it.. it would do me a huge favor... the house is only 9yrs old and I cant sell it or rent it out atm... stupid raaf contamination sh!t,

And since its not in the contamination zone I cant get anything  from the government. 

So yeah please bomb it as insurance would have to cover it lol

Lol yeah the foam from the fire fighters has contamited all kinds of crap. How much u want for it?

4 minutes ago, barnz said:

We havent done heaps out there no so I dont. If I land this 3mil project(that's just the fire system) I expect I will get to know people better. Hope so I have loved spending time there so far. Spent ages looking at the pig at the entry gate lol. Loved those things since I was a kid.

You wont get to associate with to many people. Its very strict and you wont be allowed near to much unless strings are pulled. Keep me posted though *wink wink*

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 11m 10d

I dont really want to sell it, I want to rent it out... but atm no real estate will go near it until the final finding are made public.

I was renting it for $570 a week until 8mths ago and now its just costing me $3100 a month which is a killer on top of the house I live in now which is $4700 a month.

Gotta lay a truckload of tiles to cover my bills atm. 

But no point complaining as nothing can be done.

45 minutes ago, Kimberley Scott said:

Go to the RAAF gym and hook in. Stop being a pussy.

What ever u smoke id like some! Kthxbai

Beer, cheese, crackers and dip! Arvo is set

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

oh all I want is wine cheese and crsckera and an antipasto platter... f*ck my life...

on the upside lost 5kg in the last 10 weeks from not drinking lolololol