The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 16d

The way I usually deal with things on the THE INTERNET is I look at what made me a little unhappy, then I figure out why it made me unhappy, then I think about the fact that since it was written by someone on the internet it has no impact on my life what so ever. Then I think of a neutral reply - which generally kills the fun of any troll or smart ar$e around.

Dazz, please relax, don't get worked up about others that want to :stickpoke: . Also, please do not assume that any of the mods regard the amount of money you have thrown at this place to be of high importance. It is appreciated, and it does allow the forum to use current software and apps. What you should realize is that all of us mods are unpaid, we do not receive any benefits outside of this forum as a result of the badge, so as far as we are concerned the forum could still look like it did 6 years ago and we'd all still be talking about the same thing.

Everyone else needs to take a step back and not be so keen to jump on the bandwagon, if someone is puffing their chest for no reason, generally all it requires is a quick short wake up call, rather than a day long berating...

• Like 3

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 2d

Hey spazz I couldnt give a fark if I was booted from this site forever !!!

I have already asked Chris to do this many times....

Spazz? never heard that one before. Ohhhhhhhh how can I sleep at night.