• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 3d

I'm off to hospital.

Hope I have Pazzo.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m 4d

Farkin spewing this morning :f*ckyou:

Was driving to work sitting in the middle lane on a 3 lane road. There was a cement truck in the right lane ahead of me (not stupid enough to sit directly behind a truck) and its thrown off two rocks that hit my car. Scared the beejesus out of me cause I saw them coming but not exactly much you can do at 70...

Get to work and inspect the windscreen. All A-OK, it just left a dust mark that I rubbed off, no visible damage left behind.

However, I then notice the drivers side A-Pillar (thought both rocks had hit the windscreen) and there's two little chunks taken out of the paint :angry:

Now, I'm no expert on car paint but it looks bad. I can see white (is it the steel?) underneath, it's not even a light black colour.

My poor new baby's hurt...Being paint, it will need to be fixed (rust and whatever). I'll post a pic when I go to get coffee, hopefully someone can tell me how bad it is and what reaming I'm up for... :hang:

I got the trucks rego but didn't stop at the time cause I thought they both hit the windscreen and there were just a couple of marks left behind, no cracks or anything. I also figure insurance will be useless cause the truck will just say it was someone else...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 1d

I'm off to hospital.

Hope I have Pazzo.

I could do it Henz for a flat rate of $1000, I have Vice grips,hammer,chisel,pinch bar, hammer drill. Fishing line and we are done. We will just use some heroin to knock you out, by the time you awake teeth will be out.

And a condom hanging out of your arse!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 1d

I can see white (is it the steel?) underneath, it's not even a light black colour.

Pretty sure cars out of factory aren't primed. They are dipped in acid, electrically charged and then sprayed. That way the paint is only attracted to bare metal and it gives the car a very even coat. If they used primer the paint wouldn't go on evenly

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 27d

Lol fark no I'm not leaving on bad terms. Spoke to the oldies about it last night and will tell him tonight. Not doing a letter and leave it at that. Talking about it to his face is better and if he wants a letter for records or whatever I can do it. Don't wanna leave on bad terms and lose the job down the line, that way I could maybe come back to this job one day if need be. Or even weekend work. But yeh his family and mine both know each other and were friends yonks ago. All mutual.

Not feeling sh*thouse today..first time in ages. Loving today :) roof on this house isstaino <3 bananas gigantonormous. Bottom chord to peak was too big for the trucks width so they're hinged lol. 14.5m span and about 3.5/4m to the peak.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 2m 7d

Hey guys, wondering if you give me some insight into this.

My mate was T-boned by a p plater chick, it was her fault, police were called, police report was done and witnesses have been noted. My mate has third party insurance with justcar, chick at fault lied at the time saying she had insurance, found out today she is in fact is uninsured, Mates car is a rightoff, Justcar has advised that they will pay my mate 3grand for the damage caused by the driver, and the other 7 grand (agreed value 10grand) is between him and the chick at fault, is that correct? I would have thought justcar would have acted on behalf of my mate to get back rest of the money owed??