90k Service Quote

chad_22

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9d
Ta. Im in sydney actually. I know....its just so close to work..

Where in Sydney, also got CV Performance at Caringbah. And your $340 figure so far is ok, as long as you dont have any other problems.

I.B.

• Member For: 16y 11m 23d
hey guys, can anyone give some similar advice on somewhere good to get 90k service on gold coast? will never go to sunshine again. thanks

Hi Johnno, I am not sure what you have on the Gold Coast, but Brisbane there is Elite Automotive.

They are forum sponsors, with heaps of good feedback.

Give Paul a call on: (07) 3274 2445.

I am sure the Guys at Elite will look after you.

Cheers,

Trish.

• Member For: 16y 9m 5d

Highly recommend Nizpro for general logbook servicing here in Melbourne, I had my service done with them last week in preparation for a track day.

they did a full undercar safety inspection, torqued all manifold bolts, changed my diff oil, adjusted handbrake, changed turbo line filter etc.

They then put it on the dyno and checked my Tunes over, and even made some slight updates / adjustments.

very thorough, no-one knows T's better.

no way am I letting a 1st year apprentice learn on my car again at ford (6 attempts to adjust my handbrake correctly)

• Member For: 17y 9m 22d
hey guys, can anyone give some similar advice on somewhere good to get 90k service on gold coast? will never go to sunshine again. thanks

In the end as much as most people on here will cringe I took it to Ultratune for $340 and it all went well.

Would have preferred autotune or a site sponsor but was a bit expensive for a service. $500+. And somehow $700 if I needed spark plugs.....Hmmm.

People seem to bag your Midas, ultratunes etc because you may get an apprentice or someone who thrashes your car working on it but whos to say that's not going to happen anywhere you go.

Just a thought.

• Member For: 16y 4m 26d
Hi Johnno, I am not sure what you have on the Gold Coast, but Brisbane there is Elite Automotive.

They are forum sponsors, with heaps of good feedback.

Give Paul a call on: (07) 3274 2445.

I am sure the Guys at Elite will look after you.

Cheers,

Trish.

Thanks trish yeah I have heard very good things about elite. unforts its over 1.5 hrs away so if cant find anywere closer will take a day off to go up there

• Member For: 17y 11m 11d
Thanks trish yeah I have heard very good things about elite. unforts its over 1.5 hrs away so if cant find anywere closer will take a day off to go up there

Go & see Ian Schmidt Auto Repairs Olsen Av, Ashmore. Phone 55649967. He knows XR6T's backwards. Has his own XR6T showcar, & is reasonable on his prices. Used to be a moderator on this Forum.

• Member For: 16y 4m 26d

yeah I saw that thread too, would have loved to have him look after my car while he was still here. does any one know who it is that has stepped up since ian left? I see a few skylines and that with the "no muff too tuff" stickers on them from ashmore mufflers, and I have heard that they also do servicing and mods for turbos. does anyone have any feedback or advice about them?

cheers

Johnno