Fpv Build Numbers

idawina

• F6+300+
  • Member For: 19y 4m 20d

That's about right Senna.

I had a BA Tornado build number 0036 and when I bought the BF Tornado I managed Build Number 0001 and Typhoon Build Number 0001

Then Bf 2 came out and the numbers start all over again.

Unfortunately as there was so many built the build numbers are probably not as valuable as what they would have been if they kept the numbers down. :rolleyes:

Just make sure you don't buy a P000* as that is a Pre release or Press car and usually Pre production vehicle.. Test Pig you could call it :spit:

Edited by F6_Tornado

• Member For: 20y 11m 24d

There is no model specific data.

My build plate is "F6 Typhoon 0217" (ba2), a friend of mine has EXACTLY the same build plate in his BF.

The types are GT, GT-P, Pursuit, Super Pursuit, F6 Tornado, F6 Typhoon, F6 Typhoon R-Spec, Force 6, Force 8, GT 40th and Cobra.

Apart from the obvious ones that are only one year the exact plates are repeated over and over again.

My GT-P (BA) was build 0066, it is blueprint, the BA Mk2 GT-P build 0066 is lightning strike and there are two others BF & BF2..........ALL ARE IDENTICAL

Does this make it clear?

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 21d
Just make sure you don't buy a P000* as that is a Pre release or Press car and usually Pre production vehicle.. Test Pig you could call it :rolleyes:

:spit: don't let newl see that!