Fuel Consumption (merged topic)

Djelibeybi

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 4d

This could be because the car is now breathing easier. This would mean more air is getting in which would need more petrol to mix with. :sleepystuff:

Geea.

Guest DEVO
  • Guests

Ownaxr6t- I have an XT, not the turbo, so our cars would be different base figures anyway.

Went for a big drive yesterday, not a lot of stop start and it seems to be setling down a bit now, maybe I just need a few 1000 kays through the filter first...

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 12d

Hey DEVO, try our XR6 N/A. Fuel consumption....lol. Plant your foot and watch the needle slowly move to the left....

:lol:

Then again, she barely uses a drop just cruisin. Trouble is, I too suffer from an excessive content of lead in the right foot.

• Premium Donating Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 27d
  • Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen!

578km's out of a tank in a ute with APS Phase 3!

• Flower Power
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 6d
What do you call high?

My car just went 198.5km on a tank of fuel (55lt) which I work out to be just short of 27.7lt per 100.

yes I do sing the boot in a bit, but if I drive like I have a copper on my lap, & keep the revs to under 2500, I get fantastic economy of 21.5 ltrs per 100km.

All I need to do now is paint a kangaroo on the rear wing and write Boeing 767 on the front gaurd. Anyone else got this high consumption.

XR6T Modifications..............................................................NONE!!!!

Here here...

• Member For: 21y 4m 18d
Ownaxr6t- I have an XT, not the turbo, so our cars would be different base figures anyway.

Went for a big drive yesterday, not a lot of stop start and it seems to be setling down a bit now, maybe I just need a few 1000 kays through the filter first...

Sorry, didnt notice that.