• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 3d

Havn't done an awful lot of fishing this summer, only caught a couple of flathead down the leuwin boat pens on jigs. Anyone having better luck with the fishing around metro area?

post-9273-1235264751_thumb.jpg

post-9273-1235264823_thumb.jpg

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 21d

F6 Ute and I went out off Two Rocks and Sat. Went out a fair way.....got a little wet in the tinny and was a slow ride back against the easterly! Got a sized but small Baldchin and a medium sized breaksea cod. Spent more time moving than fishing though as I hadn't been out that way before lol.

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 3m 13d
F6 Ute and I went out off Two Rocks and Sat. Went out a fair way.....got a little wet in the tinny and was a slow ride back against the easterly! Got a sized but small Baldchin and a medium sized breaksea cod. Spent more time moving than fishing though as I hadn't been out that way before lol.

haha.. Yeah - and your go-go gadget sounder wouldn't co-operate, which was a shame.. Considering we were fishing blind - not bad..

I'll load up the pik of the happy baldchin 2ngt..

Don't forget copius amounts of sh!t fish and a talented squid! Big effort, pulling a squid up from 40m for it to latch onto my jig, then pull the hooks out of it. He wasn't happy at all.!

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 21d
I have been doing well in the morning getting a feed of flatty wading the applecross flats. 2 or 3 average 35-40cm in a couple of lazy hours walking the water.

Nothing beats a flathead breakfast..

Bream are everywhere with good reports from old brewery.

I've heard your car.........it will scare fish a few km's away, you must have gone down in something a little more stealth!

Anyone fish yesterday? I took the GF out off the coast and everything we caught was mostly small......small dhuie, small sambo, small skippy. Got a 40cm breaksea cod which was heavily built though.

• Member For: 16y 9m 14d
I've heard your car.........it will scare fish a few km's away, you must have gone down in something a little more stealth!

Anyone fish yesterday? I took the GF out off the coast and everything we caught was mostly small......small dhuie, small sambo, small skippy. Got a 40cm breaksea cod which was heavily built though.

Hahaha....

I normally go in the neighbors Omega.. Cant let fish and wet shorts in the Ford mate.