Tattoos In Brisbane Or On The Goldy

krooked

• Member For: 16y 4m 27d

I am looking for a decent tattoo shop in either Brisbane or on the Gold Coast that won`t stuff me around and is will to touch up someone elses work then add to it. It tribal by the way so it would have to be a tattooer that is will to do tribal without complaining how crap tribal tattoos are.

I hev been stuffed around for the last time with my local guys. (Too many time have they been off there face whilst tattooing)

Thanks for any help

Jacob

• Member For: 17y 1m 5d

man you really should walk in the shop before deciding who to go to.

I know ive been recommended to shops and when ive walked in I felt like I wasnt welcome,and theres no way I would want to get tattoo'd by those guys.

I ended up getting done by a very nice,very hot chick lol,its great and I feel totally comfortable there.

that reminds me I need a touch up hehe

• Member For: 19y 6m 1d

I got recommended to a shop on the northside( visionskin ) from my old boss he had a couple done there , so I tried them out and they where great and will be heading back in a month or two to sort out my next tattoo

• Member For: 18y 9m 6d

Try track down a guy who goes by the name of Mittrix. I am pretty sure he worked in a tattoo place in Brisbane mall. He is really good and usually it can take a bit of time to get a booking with him which demonstrates the number of people who go to him.

• Member For: 21y 2d
man you really should walk in the shop before deciding who to go to.

I know ive been recommended to shops and when ive walked in I felt like I wasnt welcome,and theres no way I would want to get tattoo'd by those guys.

I ended up getting done by a very nice,very hot chick lol,its great and I feel totally comfortable there.

that reminds me I need a touch up hehe

what shop was that etm?

• Formerly Turbo6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 11d

Reminds me of a story I heard once...................

A guy who thought he was pretty cool and did okay with the ladies got a tattoo on his old fella saying "Welcome"

After it was done, he thought it was pretty cool and wanted to show it off a little so he booked a holiday to one of those nudey style places in Jamaica.

When he got there, he was in the toilets one day and a big black guy came in, ripped out his and joined in. Old mate looked over and saw "Welcome" tattooed on his old fella also.

He said " Hey buddy, looks like you do okay with the ladies as well. I have the same tattoo on my schlong"

The black guy smiled and said (in your best Jamaican accent) " yah Mon. But mine actually says Welcome to Jamaica and have a great day"

• 3 months later...
  • Member For: 16y 4m 3d
I am looking for a decent tattoo shop in either Brisbane or on the Gold Coast that won`t stuff me around and is will to touch up someone elses work then add to it. It tribal by the way so it would have to be a tattooer that is will to do tribal without complaining how crap tribal tattoos are.

I hev been stuffed around for the last time with my local guys. (Too many time have they been off there face whilst tattooing)

Thanks for any help

Jacob

Probably already got the tat but, I live in Rocky and I get all my work done

by Karl at TATTOO JUNCTION in Noosa Head. It's a four and a half hour

drive for me to get there but his work is awesome. Well worth a look bud.

Their website is being updated but should be back online soon.

www.junctiontattoo.com

cheers dev