Intercoolers For 400 Plus Rwkw

beauies

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 16y 11m 6d

Surely there has to be solid performance figures available from the major players?

If not then it's nothing more then bench racing........ what a depressing thought. Nobody would seriously consider a purchase based on wishful thinking?

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 2d

There are enough guys on here running 400rwkw, they are using a handful of FMIC, I would suggest looking in the 500rwkw club and the 300rwkw club and see what they are running.

Scotty

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y

Nizpro's own thread on their new cooler (registration possibly required):

http://forums.nizpro.com.au/showthread.php?t=72

Includes comments on their new IC vs competitors kits (Process West, Plazmaman, APS, stock F6 and Wog cooler). No actual test result 'data' is supplied of course, but there are general comments on the test findings. Also includes a table of the various IC characteristics, and measurements of the different kits. Whatever you make of it, its about the closest we've come to any sort of published comparison between the popular kits.

Edit: I checked and you do need to register to see the article. Even though Nizpro's a site sponsor, they havent posted it in their section here yet, so I'm not going to do it.

Edited by SavageF6

Guest EGOXRT
  • Guests
In order of reply...

Rapid

Plazmaman

Process West

ARE core

Nizpro

as usual with nothing head and shoulders above any other and no 400+ feed back....

All that's left is for the :nutkick: fight to start....

Why should giving someone the appropriate information to make an informed decision, turn into a sh*t fight? The only one willing to prove their product here is Kevin, obviously confident on what his coolers can achieve... All we keep hearing is mine can do this and that, with no data to back up the "blah blah".. I am willing to donate $50.00 toward the tests that need to be done to give all perspective buyers what they need, results. To the guys that are willing to spend their hard earned on a cooler, that is a small price to pay in the long run if it helps you to buy the most appropriate product. If some can organize the tests I will put my money in, might pay to think about this...

• Member For: 17y 10m 17d
Nizpro's own thread on their new cooler (registration possibly required):

http://forums.nizpro.com.au/showthread.php?t=72

Includes comments on their new IC vs competitors kits (Process West, Plazmaman, APS, stock F6 and Wog cooler). No actual test result 'data' is supplied of course, but there are general comments on the test findings. Also includes a table of the various IC characteristics, and measurements of the different kits. Whatever you make of it, its about the closest we've come to any sort of published comparison between the popular kits.

Edit: I checked and you do need to register to see the article. Even though Nizpro's a site sponsor, they havent posted it in their section here yet, so I'm not going to do it.

I have the greatest respect for Simon at Nizpro...I used to pick his brain when I was kid with my VL turbo 15 years ago and he obviously knows his stuff.

Bar & plate core (with the correct fin configuration...not sparcely finned Ebay stuff) is the best cooler you can buy. I see he also recommends a rigid plenum (cast or billet...not sheet) for best results.

My stage 3 cooler is around the corner.

Kev

Edited by Process West

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 23d
Actually, I meant ARE.

Arron wrote:

>

> My name is Arron

>

>

>

> Do you intend to start making products for the Falcon turbo XR6 and

> Typhoon F6. It is now a huge market.

>

Arron,

No not at this time.

ARE

--

ARE Cooling

Aluminium Radiators & Engineering

Unit 11/60 Kremzow Rd

BRENDALE QLD 4500

www.are.com.au Ph (07) 3205 4620 Fax (07) 3205 4691

Doesnt look like they are interested in our Fords.

Guest EGOXRT
  • Guests
I have the greatest respect for Simon at Nizpro...I used to pick his brain when I was kid with my VL turbo 15 years ago and he obviously knows his stuff.

Bar & plate core (with the correct fin configuration...not sparcely finned Ebay stuff) is the best cooler you can buy. I see he also recommends a rigid plenum (cast or billet...not sheet) for best results.

My stage 3 cooler is around the corner.

Kev

Kev, how big is this corner and can you tell us more about your stage 3 ??

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 10m 30d

If it happens I'll put my cooler in for the test, but what are we talking here?

Intercooler on its own merits, hooked up with a chosen plenum, piping & intake?

It would have to be used with piping that can flow the biggest CFM, and that would be mine or plazmamans 1000hp piping.

Mine wont work as well with the smaller piping from the other kits.