Blown Ba Futura

Boost Boy

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d
Why not I say, for 5k you get yourself a 300+kw car, that's pretty impressive, especially when you can pick up a BA XT for a third of the price of a decent XR6t. Supercharger means instant torque and instant throttle response... Our turbos spool pretty bloody quick, but I would put my money on a supercharged XR6 tromping an XR6t with similar power (to the speed limit)

5k and 300+ :freak: It would last all of 2 months. Anyone remember how good the supercharged VT's and VY's were? To much power would be lost blowing a six I'd say that's why 99% of car manufactures turbo them instead.

Edited by XRTPSI

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Big Gun
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 18d
5k and 300+ :spoton: It would last all of 2 months. Anyone remember how good the supercharged VT's and VY's were? To much power would be lost blowing a six I'd say that's why 99% of car manufactures turbo them instead.

You're either very new to modified cars or it's your little sister using for fordxr6turbo.com account.. Someone gets a gummy little badge on their car that says 'turbo' and they think they know everything.

• Big Gun
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 18d

Thanks mate.

Yeh, everyone beats me mate. My car's just a big fat red poofy showpony.

I've got an intercooler sitting in the garage. But I think someone needs to make some prototype pipework for me :useless: