Movie Reviews

phantomchic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 9d

Hard luck FF. Have you talked to her about it? I was talking to a couple of female friends on the weekend and one was annoyed that her BF wouldn't see a doctor (he had a bowel problem and was hospitalised in the end) and another who wasn't happy cause her BF didn't 'talk' to her about whatever was up in his life.

Communication (or our lack of it) is a pet irritation for the female species though we fail to see the issue (don't they have shopping issues, lol).

At the end of the day, life doesn't end if you don't have sex (that's why God invented hands isn't it?) and you obviously like the chick if you're willing to hang around anyway.

On topic, going to see Dark Night Rises tomorrow night.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 8d

Watched batman last night what a top movie, it sh*ts over spiderman LOL

cant wait for next batman movie :D

There won't be a next. Well not in this series. The next batman movie will be a reboot, with a whole new cast and crew. Without spoiling it, I know where your coming from though.

The next thing I'm seriously getting hyped about, even though it comes out next year...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 8d

Yea the last superman was balls, this one is a reboot. Zack Snyder is directing, he did 300, watchmen and sucker punch to name a few, Nolan is producing so it looks promising..

Yea Paz I was thinking the same lol.. But I like what they are doing with it, looks gritty and more 'real'

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 9d

Dr Phil in the house.

Bahahaha. If I had to talk face to face I'd be absolutely hopeless. I'm fine when I can spend 10 mins writing it out though.

I think I've seen maybe half a dozen episodes of him in my life, those sort of shows don't really interest me though (actually none of the midday crap does).

• Like 1