Movie Reviews

phantomchic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 4d

Well I was planning to watch the original 2 anyway, this way it was more convenient and all at Imax.. But yea it was a full on day, had breaks n stuff but it was draining. They had a session the night before that started at 6pm and fin at 3am, but I reckon I would of slept through that lol..

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 18d

Watched Batman Begins BluRay on Tuesday night, Dark Night will be tomorrow night, then hopefully I'll be able to get to see Dark Knight Rises on Sunday - I've been waiting to see it!

• Like 1

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 11d

I must be gettin old...TED not funny.

Only laugh I got was the 'Jesus I look like the Robot from Aliens'...rest was typical Seth jew take the piss out of everything gutter humour.

• Like 1

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 28d

I must be gettin old...TED not funny.

Only laugh I got was the 'Jesus I look like the Robot from Aliens'...rest was typical Seth jew take the piss out of everything gutter humour.

Exactly what I was thinking about TED as-well.

Watched the Dark Knight Rises tonight. Quality movie, especially after watching Batman and Robin on GO! beforehand.

Two thumbs up.

No no no, you must watch Nolan's batman movies before seeing DKR. Joel Schumacher's Batman and Robin was, in my opinion, was one of the worst comic book movies ever made.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y

Yep I watched them earlier this week as I was planning on going to the cinemas on Thursday night but didn't bother to reserve any tickets :bangcomputer:

Batman and Robin was, in my opinion, was one of the worst comic book movies ever made.

I wasn't a huge fan of the Phantom or the third instalment of the Blade trilogy but Batman and Robin wins this title by leaps and bounds.