Movie Reviews

phantomchic

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 3d

Awsome, I was hoping it would be like a modern Scarface. I Thought I am Legend would be ok. Anyone Seen The Banquet?

• Seriously Flukey Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8d

Mrs Flukey and I had Transformers going on the big screen the other night. Had the amp set at -8 and the house was shaking. Not a brilliant film but as a spectacle and for sound quality it was outstanding.

In HD or Blu-ray it would be even better.

• Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 9d

just about to watch Saw IV, been holding off, as I'm a big fan and usually the fourth in series like this will kill it.

really trying to not expect much, as nothing could trump the first which had the best twist I've seen in years, made by the guy that used to read the reviews in the bath tub on recovery, and cost roughly $75k to make!

anyone seen it and loved or hated it???

• 2 weeks later...
  • Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 9d

THE NINES

un-f*cking-believable!!! I have not seen a filck so dedicated to melting your mind in years! well worth a watch if you're ok with sitting in the dark for 1/2 afterwards, cognitively numb until you have the courage to stop trying to work out what just happened with the past two hours of your life!!

• THE Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 24d

watched I am ledgend on the weekend.

Liked it but just seemed to end really quick and seemed like the last 20mins were rushed!

• Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member For: 19y 7m 16d

I AM LEGEND - Saw it last week and I liked it! The special effect are amazing. Seeing New York as a ghost town and over grown in weeds looked freeky.

Rob... :spoton:

Guest Wingnut
  • Guests

My girlfriend kept telling me that they were dragons in I AM LEGEND..... I wish they were.

Saw American Gangster..... Brilliant movie. I hate Russel Crowe and very much over Denzel and his self-indulgent movie roles but they were both played perfectly. Being based on a true story made it that much better.

• Seriously Flukey Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8d
THE NINES

un-f*cking-believable!!! I have not seen a filck so dedicated to melting your mind in years! well worth a watch if you're ok with sitting in the dark for 1/2 afterwards, cognitively numb until you have the courage to stop trying to work out what just happened with the past two hours of your life!!

Whats it about?