Movie Reviews

phantomchic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 8d

Watched the new Spiderman movie the other nite..

Good movie, some new spidey stuff he does that I liked, effects and fight scenes were very good, Emma Stone was hot.. But, it was too much like the other Spiderman, I know its a reboot, but watching the movie you could predict when everything was gonna happen.. It was filmed with 3D in mind, so went to see it in 3D and had a headache throughout, it wasn't cheesy 3D with sh*t jumping at you every 2 minutes, but IMO wasn't needed. Very cool cameo by stan lee..

For me 7/10 only cause I like everything marvel..

• Like 1

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 1d

It was always going to be like the original spiderman movie. It was only remade so that sony could keep the rights to the spidy franchise license.

If they didnt marvel would have snapped it up so it can be a part of avengers 2.

In saying that you have to judge this movie as a standlone feature. That doesnt mean this movie didnt have flaws. I think the cg on the lizard was below par and Andrew Garfields version of peter parker was just bad. He plays it more like a punk than a high school nerd. It just doesnt do it justice when compared to the comics.

Overall a good popcorn flick that wanst really needed but needed to be made for sony. I give it 5/10

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 27d

I'd like to see spiderman in Avengers 2, the more Marvel heroes in a movie the more epic the movie! haha

• Like 1

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 27d

We need the new Spiderman to fail in the cinemas, then Sony will sell the rights for Spiderman back to Marvel Films and we'll probably see him in Avengers 2/3.

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 2d

Not the first person to hear those exact words spoken about Ted..I'll still just wait for a good copy to come out online hahah

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 1d

Sony will NEVER sell the rights to Spiderman. They already have plans for 2 make it a trilogy. It just makes too much money even if they are bad movies.