Movie Reviews

phantomchic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 7m 27d

Hired out 'THIRTEEN' with Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke and Half A Dollar in it...

one of the worst movies I've seen even more so than badboy bubby, but in saying that just like BBB I couldnt stop watching it

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 24d

just watched battle los angeles, don't know about these movie experts, because it's not that bad a movie. it's no independence day, but it's really good. give it a shot. about to watch fast and furious 5 will let you know how it is.

Are you sure it was Battle Los Angeles? Should of called it 'Tired War Movie Cliches'. Seriously one after the other for two freakin hours, compile that with the woeful acting and yelling (so much bloody yelling) an I honestly can't see how anyone could sit through that garbage.

For an invasion movie I think the aliens were just an afterthought, only there cause America's kicked pretty much everyone else's arse so who else is left? Absolute garbage.

Watch Skyline, not great but at least they put a bit of effort in.

• Like 1

• Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 8d

Troll Hunter was pretty good and I also learnt some interesting troll facts too. Hans was a legend and man he cab take u hit.

"Dyno figures make for good conversation, mph at the strip proves it without reservation"

• 10.5 @ 132MPH
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 25d

Hey you guys checkout "30 minutes or less" , Loved it! Jesse Eisenberg is in it. The guy who was in that Facebook movie! it is an awesome movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn9DoxS_nck

• 10.5 @ 132MPH
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 25d

Guys checkout"The Killer Elite" The man himself Jason Statham !!! and Robert De niro and great to see parts of Australia in it with some 70's and 80's classic Fords.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rPWIps_W9s

post-14268-0-91466600-1320450164_thumb.j