Wheels That Fit Brembo Brakes

EZ2CME

• Formerly XR6NA
  • Member For: 18y 3m 27d

Local ford dealership. Rang 2 service departments one wanted $100 and this one wanted $55. Amazing what the difference can be.

• Formerly XR6NA
  • Member For: 18y 3m 27d

Well a few more phone calls and a bit more searching around and I've found some 275's Federal tyres for $330 a pop. Alot better than the $500 a tyre I was looking at before.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 6d

Yes guards are rolled ;) And you are right I am on good terms with a Tyre shop that is actually about 1min drive from my office. The car has only just done 60,000 and I have 7-8 sets of tyres, and 5 sets of rims on it over that time...

1. Factory 18's - sold to change look

2. Speedy Envi's 18" - sold as they didnt fit my 4 spot brembo's

3. Simmons FR19" - sold as they were too soft for where/how I drive

4. Axis Hiro 19" - stolen :(

5. Axis Hiro 19" - current and they fit over my 6 spot bremdo's which are a little larger than the FPV ones.

X. Also a set of Stock 17" with Mickey T's for fun.

Of course the shop I uses ships all over and a few good words they will probably look after ya EZ, drop me a PM for their details if your interested.

Regards

M G

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 21d

Sorry M G, didn't mean to sound like a stalker or something, I know Dean Mijatovski from PW Smithfield, also remember the article JR did for Street Fords mag

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 11m 9d

Master G,

What width & offset are your rear Hiro rims? I've looked at the Hiros for my F6 and have been told that 19x8.5 (+35 offset) is all I can fit on the back (standard BA/BF is +36 I understand). I was looking at 19x9.5 Hiros for the rear, but it's only available in +25 & +55 offset, which I'm told aint gonna fit.

I've got the FPV 6/4 pot brake setup.

Not that it matters, I can't drive the car for another 5 (possibly more) months anyway.

Meh.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 6d

Senna, no problem at all. I bought the car from Dean Jones who was Dean M's boss at the time, I know the crew at Smithfield pretty well. They were the ones that actually sourced the 6 spots I am using from a Porsche Cup race car. ;)

Savage, not sure the offset. But from what I know when I bought them they were the standard fitting for BA/BF falcons, I can give you the Tyre place's details if you like, drop me a PM. On the rear I am running 19*9.5 we tried the 10.5 but no go without some spacers.

Regards

M G