Phoons Last Day?

F6 381

• Member For: 18y 6d

But by keeping the phoon you had a good car and now your going to loose twice with the purchase and sale of 2 new cars instead of one lost in between now and the 2010 phoon, do you really wanna buy the first model totally new falcon?

Edited by excopau

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 2m 2d
But by keeping the phoon you had a good car and now your going to loose twice with the purchase and sale of 2 new cars instead of one lost in between now and the 2010 phoon, do you really wanna buy the first model totally new falcon?

No arguements there mate it was a good car with hardly any problems and we will lose money with the new one no doubt about that.

We got the first model Phoon so I'm hoping they have most of it sorted and yes there will be teething problems as there always is with new cars and some never get sorted take the ford diffs for example.

But she'll be right.... The car is gone and if it's the wrong decision I have made well so be it and I'll live with it till the new one comes along in May. If fuel keeps going up the way it is how many Phoon's will there be on the market when it hits $2 plus a litre and it will hit that price soon.

You can't spend all your wages on mods and fuel so people with 6T's and Phoons running on 98 fuel will feel the pinch even more.

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 15y 3m 10d

Mondeos are cool looking cars, but you'll be disappointed by the performance.

The '07 turbo version does 0-100 in 7.5s , that's about the same time as an XT. I don't think the 08 version will be much better.

(see http://www.wheelsmag.com.au/wheels/site/ar...fullarticle=yes )

But if you like it not for it's performance, why opt for a turbo ?

Edited by never_buy_4cylinder