F6 381

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 28d

Saw a blue/green XR5 Mondeo today while out doing some shopping and I must say that it is a very nice bit of kit. :buttrock:

• Member For: 17y 1m 27d

Can you believe it our new Turbo mondeo won't be here till late may as we are the first in Australia to order one in white with sunroof and blue tooth. :spoton:

But the good point will be that simon will have the edit by then for it :spoton:

Still I will never get used to the front wheels spinning :spoton:

It will be interesting to see how quick this car will be off the line

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 11d

wow, that kinda sucks, its really frustrating that we can't fit the bluetooth with voice control here at our dealerships

will be very interested to see what the edit will do for the car!

wow, that kinda sucks, its really frustrating that we can't fit the bluetooth with voice control here at our dealerships

will be very interested to see what the edit will do for the car!

Yeah it does suck but I'll save a heap of coin by then for the edit and new zorst system and who knows it may come earlier than that but we'll just wait and see.

• Member For: 19y 26d

Not trying to be rude - but I cant see why anyone would sell a nicely modded F6 and get poor money for it and the bits, and wait six months for an inferior car that will be fairly much worthless after a couple of years - and pay more money to get it!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 29d
Can you believe it our new Turbo mondeo won't be here till late may as we are the first in Australia to order one in white with sunroof and blue tooth. :spoton:
You should try selling farm machinery at the moment, I can't get my hands on one of our top selling models until October 08 :nerd8:

Not trying to be rude - but I cant see why anyone would sell a nicely modded F6 and get poor money for it and the bits, and wait six months for an inferior car that will be fairly much worthless after a couple of years - and pay more money to get it!

With the new Ford about to be released soon and with the car coming up on 50,000k's we would lose more coin on it in the future and with new rear tyres needed in about 5000k's and new rotors all round at the 60,000k service it would only cost us more money in the future.

I would also change the turbo out at 80,000k and maybe a bottom end rebuild as running 327rwkw will wear the engine out a little quicker than having a stock engine so you can se my point.

I don' think the mondeo XR5 is an inferior car as we had a bloody good look at it and with all the standard goodies on it it is value for money IMO and we are only keeping it till the new V6 comes out in the new Fords in 2010 or 2011 so maybe a twin turbo F6 in a couple of years and you won't get 34 thou for an 05 F6 in 2011.

Lets face it any money you spend on mods to your car you always lose out on as you never get your money back on them it's dead money but a hole lot of fun that's for sure. It was a hard decision to make but the correct one for what we want to do in the future.