Phoons Last Day?

F6 381

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest newl
  • Guests

Sorry to see the yellow banana go there Neil. At least you're still in a forced induction Ford though. :spoton:

Now to get on Simon's case to find out when he can do my car as I've finally made the decision to do it. Maybe I'll grab some of your bits. 8)

• Member For: 17y 1m 5d
Sorry to see the yellow banana go there Neil. At least you're still in a forced induction Ford though. :hohoho:

Now to get on Simon's case to find out when he can do my car as I've finally made the decision to do it. Maybe I'll grab some of your bits. 8)

Bout bloody time you done some mods mate it's been too long or did the better half let you :spoton:

Newl your the 3rd person to inquire about the stuff I'm taking off the car and you buggers all want the same stuff ( Dump & Cat,injectors,Edit box )

So to be fair I have told the first person who sent me a messsage he has first dibs at it but I'm selling most of the gear very cheap so he may take the lot if not I'll tell Simon to leave it for you or Nang you can toss a coin to see who gets it.

Guest newl
  • Guests

I'm only after dump and cat. I've already got injectors and edit.

Fair enough. We'll see how things pan out mate with those in line before me. :spoton:

• Member For: 17y 1m 5d
how much are you after for all the goodies.im interested in the lot

Simon from Xtreme ford tuning has the lot. Basically simon took all the go fast bits off and put it back to stock and instead of paying him cash for his time to do this he gave me some cash for all the go fast bits so they are all in his w/shop and they now belong to Simon.

I think all the bits are still there but alot of people inquired about the bits and pieces so ring Simon to see if they have sold or not.